Dear parents, please find below the detailed admission process for the school year 2018-19:
Dear parents, please find below the detailed admission process for the school year 2017-18:
- Pay evaluation fee at school.
- Complete the application form online. You will receive an e-mail with a link and password once the payment has been made.
- Provide the following documentation at least 2 weeks before the evaluation:
- 4 credential size photos of your child (student´s full name at the back).
- Both parent´s ID copy.
- Recommendation letter from a Canadian School family.
- Recommendation letter from your current employer.
- Copy of the latest report card.
- Recommendation letter of your current school..
- Teacher´s student profile confidential report (format provided at the time of payment).
IMPORTANT: Evaluation date will not be scheduled until all the documentation has been provided.
- Attend parent´s interview (both parents). The date will be communicated via email.
- Bring your child to the evaluation exam (the date will be communicated via email).
- Results of the admission process will be shared via email.
- Pay registration fee.
If the result is positive, you should bring the following documents:
- Copy of birth certificate
- CURP, for mexican and foreign students.
- Vaccination certificate copy.
- Copy of preschool certificate (G1-G7)
- Copy of elementary certificate (G7)
- Copy of valid health insurance policy.
- FM3 form (foreign students)
To start the admission process please fill the following form to be contacted by our Admissions Department.