Technology integration is the use of technological resources (computers, tablets, digital cameras, social media platforms and, software applications, the Internet, etcetera) in daily teaching and learning practices.
At Canadian School a systemic approach has been taken to develop a technology platform that supports emerging learning needs and allows for students to:
- Access to up-to-date, primary source material.
- Use methods of collecting/recording data.
- Collaborate with students, teachers, and experts around the world.
- Have opportunities for expressing understanding via multimedia.
- Promote learning that is relevant and assessment that is authentic.
- Publish and present their new knowledge.